Monday, April 30, 2012

Dan Praay is Dying! Redux, Redux, Redux!

Well there he goes children. Good ol' Dan'l riding off into the sunset once again. Wonder what's ailing him this time? This makes like the 6th or 7th time he's "dying" in the past 26 (his math. not mine) years. In fact one time he had a Brain Tumor which was inoperable. Not because of where the tumor was located but I'll be damn, the Doctor couldn't locate the Brain! Now just how in the hell is the most skilled Doctor in the world suppose to remove a Brain Tumor from a non-existent Brain?

Hey, enough about Dan'l. That's Daniel Praay, currently of Lancaster South Carolina. Formerly of Sears Michigan till his shit was stinking the place up so much that he had to find a young naive female from Cali an head off to the South just so he could find people who didn't know of him an 'his ways.' but I digest...

A little about me... Nah, that would be boring. Lets talk more about Dan'l!

Dan'l (aka Dan Praay)  who at one time "guarded" all the young'n of the female persuasion on a freenet which was known as TCFN (Traverse City Freenet) and at one time LEO (not a F'n clue what this stood for. Think it had something to do with the system it was hosted on at NMC) back in the day. He made sure "nothing bad" happened to them all through the night and into the wee hours of the morning if'n you know what I mean. The moniker ol' Dan'l isn't just a pet name we all had for him, again if'n you catch my drift.

Well, I'm going to have to cut it short here before I step over the line and reveal to much about our star of the hour Dan Praay! I'll leave you with this for now.

No doubt Good ol' Dan'l will threaten legal action over this posting. I say good! go for it you ol' perv. I have a daughter that can testify to your action(s), or lack of any from back in the day. But that wasn't because you didn't work it. You see? We here in Northermn Michigan teach our children to be weary of weird ol' men who "just want to be your friend." Guess'n that's why he had to look to Cali to find one.

Cya in court Bitch! (Ed. Note: When the word Bitch! is used here, it's in reference to Dan Praay not "Yellowdog Tranny." Even though she to is a Bitch! but to properly reference her would require a prefix of "Dumb")

Goodnight Children. Sleep tight knowing Dan'l Praay is on the loose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I was searching for some history of TCFN and came across this posting. I remember Dan Praay. He was weird. Always talking to us (at the time) kids like he was one of us. One f my friends had a real creepy Grandpa and Praay always reminded me of him.

Tyger

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun!!!!whatcha doin? hey a quick question for ya...whatcha wearing right now...and no I'm not that Dan Praay guy I'm like a tom Cruz look a like that likes to have a nice chat with the younger set..btw what time do your parents get home?...hello?...hello?..sigh another night wasted watching toddlers in tiaras.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Learned how to make your own comments, did you loser?

in the past 26 (his math. not mine) years

Do the math, loser. I started blogging in March of 86; you and nottage "found" me a couple months later.

Formerly of Sears Michigan
Never lived there. It's right next to Roebucks, ain't it loser?

A little about me... Nah, that would be boring.
Coward, coward, coward. The Loser is a coward! Still ashamed of Vic Landrum, huh loser? Can't say as I blame you.

No doubt Good ol' Dan'l will threaten legal action over this posting. I say good! go for it you ol' perv. I have a daughter that can testify

Uh....Loser? In a DOC/slander/libel case, WTF ever you call it, the plantiff (ME) has to prove intent. You've pretty well done that for me. Make up your mind, loser. A while back it was nottage's Daughter. It is highly dubious either would make it to the stand. Good red herring tho, loser. Frankly, you should have stayed in the minor leagues. You simply don't have what it takes to run with the big dogs.
Meanwhile, you spewed forth "christian hatred" nonstop, forever labeling yourself in the process as a baby molester/hater. You are on a world stage, loser.

You only have one talent - the ability to be a worldwide loser, and you do it very well.

I can't find his blog, and he still comments as TFWY! How the hell does he do that??????

ROTFL....like I said, loser, You only have one talent - the ability to be a worldwide loser, and you do it very well.

TaDa, Loser.

Anonymous said...

Ha! You started "blogging" in 1986? You are a fucking idiot Praay! I'll let your total ignorance speek for itself. One lil clue for you tho assshole. I didn't even own a computer until sometime mid 90's And neither did you fuknutZ.